At BCoT, we're committed to helping our students achieve their potential.
We have looked at ways to make it easier for students to study alongside work and life commitments and want to provide courses that fit with students, rather than the other way round. Because of this need, we've created a suite of blending learning courses to make learning more flexible.
A team of academics and experts teach the course using video lectures, animations, exercises and interactive case studies; all of which are delivered through a bespoke virtual learning environment. Lessons are available on demand.
- Access lessons and exercises on mobile, tablet or desktop at times that best suit you
- Online lecturers will guide you through the course
- Motion graphics, film and animations will help bring the subject matter to life
Classes provide the opportunity to learn from experienced lecturers, who will be at hand to answer questions and provide guidance on progress and assessment. Classes will also be an opportunity to interact, discuss and debate with fellow classmates, helping with the application of theories to real world problems.
- Learn in-class from experienced lecturers
- Work on interactive and collaborative group exercises in class
- Enjoy access to excellent facilities and award winning support
Through a flexible and enjoyable learning experience - both online and on campus - our ultimate ambition is to help students achieve theirs.
|AAT Accountancy (Level 2) - Foundation Certificate in Accounting||Code: JXFC000|
|CIPD Human Resources (Level 5) - Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management||Code: JXFC002|
|CILEX Law (Level 3) - Certificate in Law and Practice||Code: JXFC003|
Want to find out more information about Online & On Campus learning?