This qualification provides transferable skills, knowledge and understanding that can be applied in any
The objectives of this qualification are for learners to develop:
• an understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment
• the skills required to solve problems in a business environment
• an understanding of business culture and responsibilities
• the ability to successfully communicate and work with others in a business environment
• the skills required to manage and improve their own performance in a business environment.
• essential knowledge of the principles and practices of providing effective customer service, including customer retention, resolving customer complaints and problems
• an understanding of how customer service delivery affects customer expectations
Five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and maths. Completion of a Level 2 Business Course would be beneficial but not essential.
In-class assessments through assignments, observations and practical activities.
This qualification aims to provide learners with a number of progression options, including higher level
studies at university or an Apprenticeship route.
Tel: 01256 354141