Level 2 Understanding Data Protection and Data Security Certificate
Data protection compliance is an essential legal requirement for all organisations. Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, it is more vital than ever that everyone who works with personal data understands the laws and acts in compliance, as the penalties can be severe.
- Unit 1 - Current Data Protection Legislation and How it is Applied
- Unit 2 - Organisational Procedures Concerning Data
- Unit 3 - Possible Threats to ICT Systems and Data and How to Protect Against Them
- Unit 4 - Consequences of Not Protecting Data and The Impact of Possible Breaches
- You must already have basic IT skills and knowledge to complete the course successfully.
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
This course is delivered:
- Fully Online with online learning materials
- You will need access to a computer and the Microsoft Office suite to complete the course.
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference