Level 3 Information Technology Extended Diploma
Various units covered in this qualification are :
Year 1 - National Foundation Diploma in IT
- Using Social Media in Business
- Creating Systems to Manage Information
- Information Technology Systems
- Website Development
- Computer Games Development
- IT Project Management
- IT Service Delivery
- Cyber Security and Incident Management
- Business Process Modelling Tools
- Three other optional pathways to choose from : The Internet of Things, Cloud Storage and Collaboration Tools, Software Testing, Big Data and Business Analytics, IT Technical Support and Management, Enterprise in IT
Five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Maths, or a Merit in relevant Level 2 qualification.
This qualification is assessed via two externally set examinations and eight internally set assignments.
Where does this course lead to