Level 2 Apprenticeship in Property Maintenance
This apprenticeship includes learning about property maintenance, covering the aspects of ensuring that buildings are kept in good condition and that electrical, plumbing, plant, safety systems and equipment are kept in working order.
You will learn how to maintain a high level of quality for facilities, providing great satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and the team. As part of the apprenticeship, you will undertake preventative and reactive maintenance on buildings to ensure that the appearance of the interior and exterior is maintained appropriately.
Job roles for an apprenticeship in this sector include:
- Maintenance Assistant
- Property Engineer
- Facilities Assistant
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Multi-skilled Technician
- Premises Manager
- Health and safety compliance
- Working safely at heights
- Carrying out repairs to a building
- Maintaining plumbing and drainage systems
- Maintaining electrical distribution in a building
- Maintaining plant, safety systems and equipment
- Energy, environment and sustainability practices
- Maintaining the outside of a building
- Using specialist tools and equipment to carry out repairs
You will need five GCSEs at a grade 4 or above including English & maths, or a relevant Level 1 qualification.
Where does this course lead to