Discover our experienced staff, industry-standard facilities and wide range of courses!
Home | Construction | AF57
The course includes learning about installation of kitchens, bathroom and bedrooms - all of which take place in the college.
You will receive instruction, guidance and encouragement to practice and develop the necessary skills to achieve the qualification. The course covers a wide range of subjects including:
* Carry out safe working practices in construction
* Information, quantities and communicating with others
* Building Methods and Construction technology
* Installation of fitted furniture
* Installation basic plumbing
* Prepare for and fit out kitchen and bedroom fitments.
Four GSCEs at Grade 4 or above or successful completion of the Future Pathways course
An interview will be required.
The course is continually assessed with testing through online multiple choice theory and practical assessments.
Possibly employment in the industry as a kitchen fitter, work based NVQ to gain full qualification or another Level 2 course in a variety of disciplines.
Basingstoke College of TechnologyWorting Road, BasingstokeHampshireRG21 8TN01256 354141