Working on construction site or in domestic and commercial premises, and to work and communicate with various employers and clients. To apply a paint finish to various substrates and areas including the use of access equipment
Course Length: 24 months
Course Location: Workplace plus 1 day a week at college
Course Fee: If applicable
Start Date: September 2015
This Apprenticeship programme is made up of the following 5 components:
1. Level 2 Diploma in Painting & Decorating
2. Level 2 NVQ in Painting & Decorating
3. Functional Skills in Maths and English (Level 1)
4. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
5. Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Minimum requirement 4 GCSEs or equivalent at D or above, including English and maths. You must be employed in a relevant job role to undertake this apprenticeship.
This course is continually assessed through written and practical assignments and tests. NVQ work is assessed through documented evidence gathered from workplace activities.
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Painting & Decorating.