College ranked in top 16% and joint best in Hampshire in FE Week league tables.
Home | Education and Training | MDFL065
This course is suitable for those working or looking to work in a range of roles where the provision of information, advice or guidance is a requirement, for example those people who work in, or are looking to work in an information, advice or guidance role such as:
· Careers Advisor · Counsellor
· Customer Service Advisor
· Debt Advisor · Employment Advisor
· Help-desk Advisor
· Housing Support Worker
· Learning Support Worker · Legal Services Support Workers
· Peer Mentor. With a range of employers such as:
· Local authorities
· Careers advice services
· Voluntary sector organisations
· Student services · citizen advice services
· Housing associations.
There are five mandatory units to be achieved
1. Information, advice or guidance in practice
2. Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
3. Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
4. Information, advice or guidance in context
5. Skills for advice providers
Resource books are provided, this is the learners point of reference for learning.
Learners are then required to access the college 'Equal Platform' to produce their work answering questions to show knowledge gained.
<p >In order to complete this Distance Learning Course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.
Basingstoke College of TechnologyWorting Road, BasingstokeHampshireRG21 8TN01256 354141