Level 2 Electrical Power Engineering - Distribution & Transmission Technical Knowledge Diploma (UKPN Apprentices)
This City and Guilds qualification is for those who are looking to enter or are already working within the power industry, wishing to gain knowledge or progress to a more advanced role.
The course allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the knowledge and understanding required for employment and career progression in the power industry.
- Unit 261: Understand Legislation in the Power Industry
- Unit 262: Mathematics, Mechanical and Electrical Theory in Power Industry
- Unit 263: Power Engineering: Electrical Networks, Plant and Apparatus
- Unit 264: Power Engineering: Cables, Sub-stations and Overhead Lines
All students will be required to complete an initial assessment in maths, to provide us an understanding of your current ability.
- 4 multiple-choice exams
- 1 short-answer (written) exam
Thank you for your interest in this course, enrolment has not yet opened, join our waiting list to receive details about our next course.
Join the waiting listJoin
If the course you are interested in is full, please email email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you with the next available start date and place you on the course waiting list