Interested in an apprenticeship? Meet more than 30 companies looking for apprentices at one of the biggest apprenticeship events in the South of England!
This qualification is designed to provide the knowledge, understanding and practical skills needed to work as a Personal Trainer in a variety of settings. This qualification supports progression into employment or self-employment as a Personal Trainer. The qualification will enable learners to become qualified Personal Trainers, ready to make a positive contribution to the workplace and to the health and well-being of a broad range of clients with different needs, in different types of environment. The qualification is mapped to the CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) Personal Trainer Professional Standard. This qualification has also been aligned to the Personal Trainer apprenticeship standard and could be used to support delivery of the apprenticeship.
These qualifications will:
• Focus on the study of the sport and physical activity sector
• Offer breadth and depth of study, through a choice of 4 specific pathways
• Provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical and technical skills.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
• demonstrate the knowledge, understanding and practical skills needed to work as a Personal Trainer
• develop skills and knowledge in a range of areas relevant to their role, such as understanding health and safety in a fitness environment, anatomy and physiology, nutrition, marketing and business planning, as well as personal training programming and delivering personal training sessions.
This qualification is designed for learners who want to work as a Gym Instructor in the sport and physical activity sector. Entry is at the discretion of the centre. However, learners should be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification.
Internally assessed and externally quality assured portfolio of evidence
•Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral • Level 3 Diploma in Increasing Participation in Sport and Active Leisure in Community Settings • Level 3 Diploma in Sport • Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy • Apprenticeship in Personal Training• Employment
•Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral • Level 3 Diploma in Increasing Participation in Sport and Active Leisure in Community Settings • Level 3 Diploma in Sport • Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy • Apprenticeship in Personal Training
You can enrol directly onto this course if you have the entry requirements noted above.
If you are 16-19 years old and would like to enrol please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details or telephone 01256 306484.