Level 7 Strategic People Management CIPD Advanced Diploma
This Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification is perfect to develop your personal effectiveness and business acumen. You’ll learn how to design and manage your own strategy, and employment relations, enhance people management skills, recruit and nurture talent to sustain success and learn how best to lead.
Learners are required to successfully complete a total of eight units totalling 120 credits.
To gain the qualification you will need to successfully complete four core units, three specialist units and one additional unit.
- Work and Working Lives in a Changing Business Environment
- People Management and Development Strategies for Performance
- Personal Effectiveness, Ethics and Business Acumen
- Business Research in People Practice
- Strategic Employment Relations
- Resourcing and Talent Management to Sustain Success
- Strategic Reward Management
- Advanced Employment Law in Practice
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- The Level 7 CIPD is comparable to postgraduate level study and is designed for professionals who have a Level 5 CIPD qualification, HR degree, or lots of HR experience. This is a postgraduate-level qualification, so you should be ready to study at this level.
In addition, an initial assessment will be taken by all prospective learners to assess current levels of knowledge, skill and behaviours and ascertain readiness to progress to study at Level 7.
All units will be assessed through written assessment.
You'll undertake academic learning one evening a week over a two-year period. Learning is based in a classroom environment to learn the requisite knowledge and consolidate learning through discussions, group work, case studies and presentations.
Where does this course lead to
Successful completion of this qualification you will achieve CIPD Associate membership, with the potential to apply for Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow, depending on your experience.
Thank you for your interest in this course. We are not currently taking enrolments, but please click here to be notified when the course opens again.
If the course you are interested in is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and a member of our team will get back to you with the next available start date.