Discover our experienced staff, industry-standard facilities and wide range of courses!
Full-time applications are now closed. There are limited spaces left on some full-time courses, please email email@example.com or call 01256 306679.
Applications for part-time courses can still be made online.
You can apply to study for our full-time courses, apprenticeships, or part-time professional and leisure courses by clicking the buttons below:
If you have any questions during your application, we're here to help.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01256 306679
Here is a breakdown of the application process:
1. Once registered, complete your application form and submit it.
3. We will review your application and get in touch if we have any questions.
4. If successful, you'll receive a conditional offer based on your predicted grades.
5. Get a feel for the college at our welcome event in June 2023.
6. After GCSEs results day, join us for enrolment to confirm the right course for you.
7. Attend an Induction Day in September 2023.
8. You're ready to start college.
If you have any questions about your application for other modes of study, please contact:
For part-time courses, please call 01256 306484 or email email@example.com.
For apprenticeships, please call 01256 306237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 01256 354141