Level 5 Management and Leadership CMI Certificate
This CMI qualification provides a broader knowledge of skills to help you be more effective in specific management areas, with an increased focus on the most appropriate areas for your role and organisation.
Learners must complete work-based assignments using an e-portfolio system.
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context
- Principles of Leadership Practice
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
Learners will need to complete practical work-based assignments, relevant to their own organisation’s context. The assignments will be uploaded to an e-portfolio, marked and quality assured before certification.
Please be aware that you will be expected to use Turnitin to ensure all work is not plagiarised.
Where does this course lead to
- Progression to other qualifications from level 5 to level 7 Certificate)
- Progress to the Operations Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (if in the role).
- Operations Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Departmental Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager
How to Enrol
To find out more information please contact our Distance Learning Team on 01256 306237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or to enrol now click the button below.