Level 4 Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges Certificate
Students will acquire further knowledge and skills to complete a portfolio of evidence and successfully achieve the following five units and the qualification:
- Enabling Individuals to Learn
- Understand How to Support Children and Young People to Improve Their Mental Health and Well-Being
- Working with Others to Support Individuals with Additional Needs and Disability in a School or College
- Working with Families and Other Professionals in a School or College Setting
- Implementing Change in School or College Setting
This course provides professional development opportunities for experiences practitioners working in schools and colleges, therefore learners should be working in a suitable role within one of these areas.
Assessment is by production of a personal portfolio of evidence demonstrating understanding and competence in practice of the learning outcomes of the level 4 advanced Certificate in Advanced Practitioner in Schools and College. Learners must complete a selection of assignment tasks as part of their evidence.
The learner will be assessed in their workplace by a qualified business trainer/assessor, which may include direct observation, written assignments and professional discussions
Where does this course lead to
Learners may progress within the workforce in the following job roles and responsibilities:
- Higher Level Practitioner/Teaching Assistant.
- Internal progression at a higher level, including those with management responsibilities.
- Leadership, mentoring, supervision and management opportunities.