Level 2 Electrical Power Engineering - Distribution & Transmission Technical Knowledge Diploma (UKPN Apprentices)
This City & Guilds qualification is for those who are wishing to enter or are already working within the power industry, wishing to gain knowledge or progress to a more advanced role.
It allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the knowledge and understanding required for employment and career progression in the power industry.
- Unit 261: Understand legislation in the Power Industry
- Unit 262: Mathematics, Mechanical and Electrical theory in Power Industry
- Unit 263: Power Engineering: Electrical networks, plant and apparatus
- Unit 264: Power Engineering: Cables, Sub-stations and Overhead lines
All students will be required to complete an initial assessment in maths, to provide us an understanding of your current ability.
- 4 multiple-choice exams
- 1 short-answer (written) exam