BCoT holds Future Steps event online to help with students’ progression after college

This year, the event was held online and included talks from various universities and employers.

We recently held our 'Future Steps' event online, over two days in March, to help our learners with their progression after college.

The event included talks from universities such as University of Southampton and Bournemouth University, as well as a live employer talk delivered by Ed at Blue Sky Fostering.

Faculty Head, Vicki Quilter said: "Ed's talk in particular was really engaging and I received great feedback from students who said they didn't want it to end. I have to say, this is one of the most rewarding talks I have heard and listening to Ed's progression journey to his current job role was enlightening."

Principal, Anthony Bravo said: “It is incredibly important that we provide the stepping stones for our students to know what choices are available to them after their time at BCoT, so events like this are crucial. I'm delighted to hear that our students found the event valuable and I cannot wait to see what they go on to achieve.”

Thank you to all those involved who helped make this a very special and memorable event.

BCoT Logo

Tel: 01256 354141

Basingstoke College of Technology
Worting Road
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG21 8TN

© 2023 Basingstoke College of Technology, Worting Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 8TN.