Level 4 Early Years Advanced Practitioner NCFE CACHE Certificate
This course will equip the learner to become an Advanced
Practitioner; which is an important role model. They will be able to use crucial
leadership skills to mentor others across all roles and responsibilities in the
early year’s workforce, it will challenge them in both daily practice and
They will be provided with an opportunity to build on previous learnt knowledge and understanding of early years practice, and further develop skills that will promote quality, encourage leadership, prepare for management responsibilities and allow for growth in coaching and mentoring others.
This Level 4 qualification aims to provide professional development
opportunities for practitioners working in the early year’s workforce at Level
3. This qualification will embrace the wealth of experience of the Level 3
early years workforce and challenge learners in both family practice and
To be awarded this qualification, learners are required to successfully achieve 5 mandatory units.which are:
- Enabling children to learn
- Promoting health and well-being through physical activity and nutrition co-ordination (PANCo) in the early years
- Working with others to support children with additional needs, including Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Working with families and other professionals in early years settings
- Implementing change in an early years setting incorporating a small-scale research project
The Certificate for the Early Years Practitioner is a work-based qualification for those who work in a suitable an Early Years setting. Learners must be 18 or over and hold a level 3 Early Years qualification.
Assessment is by production of a personal portfolio of evidence demonstrating understanding and competence in practice of the learning outcomes of the level 4 certificate. Learners must complete a selection of assignment tasks as part of their evidence.
The learner will be assessed in their workplace by a qualified business trainer/assessor.
Where does this course lead to
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to a Level 5 qualification
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
- Physical Activity and Nutrition Coordinator (PANCo)
- Internal progression at a higher level, including those with management responsibilities
- Leadership, mentoring, supervision and management opportunities
How to Enrol
If you wish to apply or require further information please email email@example.com