Level 4 Professional Accounting AAT Diploma
This AAT qualification covers complex accounting and finance topics and tasks leading to students becoming confident with a wide range of financial management skills and applications. Students will gain competencies in drafting financial statements for limited companies, recommending accounting systems strategies and constructing and presenting complex management accounting reports.
The mandatory units are:
- Applied Management Accounting
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Internal Accounting Systems and Controls
- Personal Tax
- Cash and Financial Management
- Credit and Debt Management
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above.
- Completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.
Students with appropriate vocational competence or other appropriate qualifications will be considered, but an interview with the Course Director is required.
All units are assessed by a computerised examination.
Where does this course lead to
Successful completion of the level 4 course could lead to acceptance onto professional accounting qualifications including Chartered (ACA), Certified (ACCA) or Management (CIMA).
How to Enrol
To apply for the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details, CV and any prior AAT qualifications.