Level 5 People Manangement CIPD Associate Diploma
This Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification is a foundation for those seeking a career in Human Resource Management.
The course builds on the Level 3 CIPD and is aimed at expanding learners’ independent practice to enable them to evolve into more senior roles within organisations as people professionals.
Learners’ work will be mainly operational with some complexity. They will contribute to the thinking around their work, analysing information to inform choices and actions. Working with and influencing others through their work will create short-term value for a wider audience.
Using a framework of HR and L&D understanding,
behaviours and skills development, this qualification offers the opportunity for
learners to transition to employment as people managers.
Learners are required to successfully complete a total of seven units totalling 42 credits.
To gain the qualification you will need to successfully complete three core units, three specialist units and one additional unit.
Three core units
- Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
- Evidence-based Practice
- Professional Behaviours and Valuing People
Three specialist units
- Employment Relationship Management
- Talent Management and Workforce Planning
- The Reward for Performance and Contribution
Plus one additional unit
- Specialist Employment Law
- Advances in Digital Learning and Development
- Learning and Development Essentials
- People Management in an International Context
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Leadership and Management Development
- Well-being at Work
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Learners must be aged 18+
Learners will be assessed to evaluate an individual’s attainment of knowledge, understanding and skills.
Where does this course lead to
Successful completion of the level 3 course could lead to acceptance onto level 7 studies.
How to Enrol