Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent & British Values
- Unit 1: Principles of safeguarding
- Unit 2: The Prevent duty and its importance in society
- Unit 3: The importance of online safety
- Unit 4: The importance of British Values
In order to complete this Distance Learning Course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 year olds you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and Maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This course is delivered:
Fully online with online learning materials
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.