Level 3 Accounting AAT Diploma
This AAT qualification covers a range of essential and higher-level accounting techniques and disciplines. Students will learn and develop skills needed for a range of financial processes, including maintaining cost accounting records, advanced bookkeeping and the preparation of financial reports and returns.
This course will cover the following subjects:
- Business Awareness
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- Management Accounting Techniques
- Tax Processes for Businesses
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above or appropriate vocational competence.
- Completion of the Level 2 Certificate in accounting or other appropriate qualification.
All units are mandatory and completion of 4 individual computerised assessments is required.
Where does this course lead to
How to Enrol