Level 2 Accounting AAT Certificate
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Principles of Bookkeeping Controls
- Principles of Costing
- The Business Environment
- Synoptic Assessment
GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above or appropriate vocational competence as well as successful completion of a telephone or face-to-face interview with the Course Director.Students who are or have been declared bankrupt or have a criminal conviction may not be eligible to join the AAT - please discuss this with the Course Director before attempting enrolment.Students under 19 will be required to undertake employer engagement throughout the course and may only attempt each assessment twice within 12 months of their qualification start date. Learners who take an assessment twice in the 12-month period will have to wait until the following period before they can take it again. In the next 12 months, they may attempt the assessment twice more if needed. This applies to both unit assessments and synoptic assessments. The course is suitable for:
- Students who have just left school or had a break from education.
- Those who are not currently in employment.
- Anyone wishing to change or enhance their career prospects.
- Anyone currently working in an entry-level finance role looking to progress in their career.
Where does this course lead to
How to Enrol
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and attach your CV to enrol for this course. The course tutor will contact you to discuss the course and provide you with an enrolment code.