Level 2 Cyber Security Certificate
In an increasingly digital world, cyber security is becoming a concern for many organisations. With complex online scams and cybercrime, it’s essential that organisations have an understanding of preventative measures to maintain cyber security, including techniques and security checks needed to store data securely. This online course is a key starting point for anyone looking to begin their career in cyber security.
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Understand Terminology Used in Cyber Security
- Understand Legal and Ethical Aspects of Cyber Security
- Understand Common Threats to Cyber Security
- Understand Methods of Maintaining Cyber Security
- Working with Others in Cyber Security
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
- Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
- We recommend allowing 3 to 4 hours per week to study this course independently.
- You will be given submission dates for each unit to help you stay on track and complete within the allocated timeframe.
- This course is available via online assessments with online learning material
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below and complete an application.