Level 2 Digital Marketing Certificate
This TQUK qualification is ideal for those who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing.
- Social media platforms, social media in building brands and engaging an audience
Unit 2: Email as a Promotional Tool for Business
- Email campaigns, planning and understanding data protection when implementing campaigns and reaching a targeting audience
- Role of digital marketing and reviewing the effectiveness of digital marketing
- Benefits of Search Engine Optimisation and how to use SEO to benefit a business
- Digital marketing within a business, how digital promotion is achieved. Promoting a business through digital marketing and how to use online presence to raise funds and cuts costs
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and math
- Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study.
- We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 to 4 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
- You will be given submission dates for each unit to help you stay on track and complete it within the allocated timeframe.
- Online assessments with online learning material
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below and complete an application.