Level 4 Professional Accounting AAT Diploma
This AAT qualification covers complex accounting and finance topics and tasks leading to students becoming confident with a wide range of financial management skills and applications. Students will gain competencies in drafting financial statements for limited companies, recommending accounting systems strategies and constructing and presenting complex management accounting reports.
- Applied Management Accounting
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Internal Accounting Systems and Controls
- Personal Tax
- Cash and Financial Management
- Credit and Debt Management
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above.
- Completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.
Where does this course lead to
How to Enrol