Level 3 People Practice CIPD Foundation Certificate
This Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification is an ideal starting point for those people seeking a career in Human Resource Management.
The course will develop learners’ knowledge, confidence and skills to enable them to significantly contribute to their organisation's work and customer services.
This qualification is suited to those learners who:
- are studying, aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in people practice.
- are working in a people practice support role and wish to develop their knowledge and deliver immediate and short-term value for their organisation.
- wish to develop the specialist knowledge, skills and understanding required to be a people professional.
Learners are required to successfully complete all four units below.
- Business, Culture and Change in Context
- Principles of Analytics
- Core Behaviours for People Professionals
- Essentials of People Practice
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Learners must be aged 16+
If English is not your first language you must demonstrate a high standard of both spoken and written English to register for a CIPD awarded or approved qualification.
Learners will be assessed to evaluate an individual’s attainment of knowledge, understanding and skills.
Where does this course lead to
Successful completion of the level 3 course could lead to acceptance onto the Level 5 People Management CIPD Associate Diploma or the Level 5 Organisational Learning and Development Associate CIPD Diploma.
How to Enrol