Level 2 Certificate in Climate Change & Environmental Awareness
Sustainability is quickly becoming a high priority for many businesses. Making moves towards becoming a ‘greener’ organisation can also provide cost-saving initiatives, such as reducing waste or saving energy.
Throughout this course you will complete 2 online workbooks covering the following sections.
- Understand climate change, sustainability and environmental protection
- Understand industry and the environment
- Understand resource efficiency and waste management
In order to complete this Distance Learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old's you must have already achieved a Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and math
- Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study.
- We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 to 4 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
- You will be given submission dates for each unit to help you stay on track and complete within the allocated timeframe.
- This course is available via:
- Online assessments with online learning material
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below and complete an application.