Level 2 Event Planning Certificate
Unit 2: Reviewing and evaluating an event
Unit 3: Marketing and market research for event planning
Unit 4: Planning human resources for events
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
- Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study.
- We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 to 4 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
- You will be given submission dates for each unit to help you stay on track and complete it within the allocated timeframe.
- This course is available via online assessments with online learning material
Where does this course lead to
These courses are great for learning a new subject and continued professional development within an existing role and can also lead to employment or further study, for example:
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Level 2 in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 in Team Leading
- Level 2 in LEAN Management Techniques
- Level 3 in Leadership & Management
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below and complete an application.