Level 2 Plumbing Technical Certificate
The City & Guilds technical certificate is intended to be a progression route for those currently completing the LV2 Multi-skills certificate. The course is designed to allow students to progress onto further education, apprenticeships or employment.
The course provides an understanding of the basic skills and knowledge that are important when potentially working in the construction sector in the future or progressing to further learning and training in their specific vocational area. The course will be assessed through a variety of practical and theory assessments.
- Health and Safety and Industry Practices
- Plumbing Processes
- Electrical and Scientific Principles
- Cold Water
- Hot Water
- Central Heating
- Sanitation and Drainage
- Level 1 Plumbing Diploma
- Level 2 Construction Multi-skills NOCN/Cskills Certificate, which must have included a mandatory plumbing unit
- Theory assignments and online/paper-based exams
- Practical assessments & synoptic testing
Where does this course lead to
Successful completion of the course allows progression onto further education, apprenticeships or employment.