Level 2 Introducing Caring for Children and Young People Certificate
- Unit 1 - Safeguarding the Welfare of Children & Young People
- Unit 2 - Understand How Play Forms Part of a Child's Development
- Unit 3 - Use Food & Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet
- Unit 4 - Understand How to Use Play to Support Early Learning & Development
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
This nationally recognised qualification allows you the flexibility to study in your own time. We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 to 4 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
You will be given submission dates for each unit to help you stay on track and complete within the allocated timeframe.
This is an online course with online learning materials and online assessments.
Where does this course lead to
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.