Level 2 Understanding in Behaviour that Challenges
- Unit 1: Understand behaviour that challenges
In this unit, you will learn about how behaviour can be perceived as challenging. You will discover the underlying issues that affect behaviour and the impact it can have on others.
- Unit 2: Understand how to support positive behaviour
This unit will help you to identify behavioural changes and triggers that may escalate behaviour. You will consider how strategies and support plans can promote positive behaviour. Throughout this unit, you will also gain an understanding of legislation that protects the rights of the individual.
- Unit 3: Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
This unit will increase your understanding of the impact communication can have on the management of behaviour that challenges. You will also discover how positive reinforcement and other techniques can de-escalate behaviour.
- Unit 4: Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
In this unit, you will learn about the importance of reflection following an incident of behaviour that challenges. This unit focuses on understanding the consequences of your actions and how to maintain your wellbeing.
This qualification is suitable for anyone over the age of 18.
To complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This is an online course with online learning materials and online assessments.
Where does this course lead to
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.