Level 2 Principles of End of Life Care Certificate
This TQUK qualification is designed provide learners with an understanding of end of life care.
The course is suitable for those considering employment within health and social care or looking to develop within a current job role in health and social care.
This course consists of the following six mandatory units, all of which must be completed in order to achieve the qualification:
- Understand how to work in end of life care
- Care planning in end of life care
- Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- End of life care and dementia
- Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
- Understand loss and grief in end of life care
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This course is available:
- Paper based learning materials with online assessments
Where does this course lead to
- Personal Care Assistant
- Adult Social Care Relief Team Worker
- Night Care Assistant
- Support Worker (Supported Living)
- Palliative Care Hospice Worker
- Home Care Support Worker
- Bereavement Support Worker
- Level 2/3 Clinical Healthcare Support Diploma
- Level 2/3 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Certificate
- Level 2/3 Working in the Health Sector Certificate
- Level 3 Principles of End of Life Care Certificate
- Intermediate/Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Health & Social Care
- Intermediate/Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Health (Clinical Healthcare Support)
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.