Level 2 Common Health Conditions Certificate
This TQUK qualification is ideal for anyone considering a career in the health or social care sectors.
The course allows learners to progress to further qualifications to gain a more in-depth understanding of specific health conditions.
This course consists of 6 units.
- Unit 1: Understand How to Contribute to Monitoring the Health of Individuals Affected by Health Conditions
- Unit 2: Understand Cardiovascular Disease
- Unit 3: Stroke Awareness
- Unit 4: Arthritis Awareness
- Unit 5: Understand Physical Disability
- Unit 6: Parkinson's Disease Awareness
You don’t need to have any specific prior learning requirements to take this course, but you may find it helpful if you’ve already achieved a level 1 qualification within the health and social care area.
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This course is available:
- Paper based learning materials with online assessments
- Fully paper based
Where does this course lead to
The qualification can support your progression to further sector specific training and qualifications for the following:
- Support Worker (Supported Living)
- Healthcare Support Service Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Substance Misuse Worker
- Health Education/Promotion Worker
- On-clinical roles within healthcare e.g. reception staff, porters, drivers.
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.