Level 3 Principles of End of Life Care Certificate
- provide learners with a definition of end of life care
- explore common questions and themes in end of life care
- inform learners of the range of possible approaches to end of life care
- provide learners with an understanding of how to support a person’s
- familial, spiritual, social and emotional needs
- prepare the learner to confront issues of death and bereavement
There are five mandatory units for this course: -
- Understanding End of Life Care
- Communication During End of Life Care
- Assessment and Care Planning in End of Life Care
- Person-Centred Approaches to End of Life Care
- Care During the Final Hours of Life and Bereavement Care
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification, however, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 2 qualification in End of Life Care.In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- You do not already hold a Level 3 or higher qualification or equivalent*
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- You will need to have a good standard of English and maths
- Learners are eligible to enrol on a Level 3 National Skills Funded Course if they are employed and are considered to earn a lower income.
- Or, if they are unemployed and are in receipt of Universal Credit or Job Seekers Allowance.
- Learners who are not eligible for funding are able to access this course with an Advance Learner Loan
- To confirm eligibility please complete an application and our team will be in touch.
__Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study. You will be given a learning plan with submission dates to meet over the 40 weeks._We recommended allowing a minimum of 5 hours per week to study this course in your own time. This course is available:_
- Paper-based learning materials with online assessment
- Fully paper-based
Where does this course lead to
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.