Level 2 Understanding Cancer Support Certificate
One in two people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. For many people, diagnosis can be a daunting and overwhelming time. It's important that people can access the right levels of care and services when they need it most. As cancer treatments are improved and more people survive cancer, it's vital to understand the impact of living with cancer long-term and the best way to provide support. This short course is great for anyone working in health and social care, and it will also be useful if you care for someone living with cancer.
- Cancer awareness
- Introduction to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer
- Introduction to cancer care and support
- Introduction to end of life and bereavement care
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
- Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study.
- We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 to 4 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
- You will be given submission dates for each unit to help you stay on track and complete within the allocated timeframe.
- Online assessments with online learning material
Where does this course lead to
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to: Other DL Level 2 Childcare courses include:
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
Other DL Level 2 Childcare courses include:
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below and complete an application.