Level 2 Falls Prevention Awareness Certificate
This TQUK qualification increases learners’ awareness and understanding of falls and their prevention which will allow them to progress into, or within, employment in healthcare or social care settings.
The objective of the qualification is to allow learner’s to gain knowledge and understanding through 3 manageable units;
- Unit 1: The impact and consequences of a fall
- Unit 2: Risks and hazards which contribute to falls
- Unit 3: Reducing the risk of falls.
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This course is available:
- Paper based learning materials with online assessments
Where does this course lead to
- Level 3 Principles of End of Life Care Certificate
- Level 3 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Certificate
- Level 3 Stroke Care Management Certificate
- Level 3 Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care Certificate
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.